The ALMiG KAPTIV-CS (Compact Solution) removes all types of condensate from compressed air systems up to 100 m3/min. without the loss of compressed air.
The KAPTIV-CS is cost effective and offers a rapid pay-back period due to a competitive pricing level, low stocking cost, zero air loss and energy saving features.
The compact industrial robust housing, 2/2 way direct acting valve with a large orifice, alarm feature (potential free relay) and the integrated mesh strainer make the KAPTIV-CS a highly reliable draining solution.
Equipped with a digital, LED illuminated, sight-port/ level indicator showing you the condensate level inside the reservoir and enabling you to monitor the KAPTIV-CS’s operation, even in poor lit places.
- Competitive compact zero air loss draining solution
- Zero air loss technology saves air, energy and money
- Rapid pay-back period due to competitive pricing level and reduced stocking costs
- One model covers compressor capacities up to 100 m3/min.
- No sizing charts required, offering stocking advantages
- Consult factory for D-LUX models (a variant that offers extensive programming options) • Consult JORC for private labelling options
- Alarm feature (potential free relay) standard incorporated • Visual alarm (LED) indication
- Digital, LED illuminated sight-port/level indicator
- Zero air loss during condensate discharge
- Successful draining of all types of condensate due to large orifice • Easy installation and visual display of operating status
- Integrated mesh strainer
- Direct acting valve assembly, ensuring reliable discharge operation • Robust corrosion resistant aluminium housing
- Easy and quick to service
- Optional heater for cold weather applications available