The SEPREMIUM range of oil/water separators separate oil from condensate, generated by compressed air systems.
The SEPREMIUM achieves efficient separation of oil from condensate by means of directing the condensate through various separation stages.
As condensate flows in to the SEPREMIUM, the oil is filtered out through various filtration elements.
The first oil adsorbing element has a clever saturation indicating feature, offering you a visual indication of the elements’ saturation level.
Final separation stages include a second polypropylene element and specially selected activated carbon to polish out the remaining contaminants.
The elements are designed to combine various types of adsorption technologies to achieve less than 10 ppm oil residue values at the output stage.
- Separates all types of compressor lubricants
- Operates with all type drains (both timer controlled and level sensed)
- Five models covering up to 60 m3/min. compressor capacity offering sizing flexibility ? Small foot print
- Consult JORC for private labelling options
- Element life indicator, offering you a visual indication of the element life status ? Simple installation and maintenance procedures
- Lighter and easier replacement of elements
- Sectional service draining options during servicing
- Multiple condensate inlets with brass inserts for hard piping installations ? Large 1″ output capacity
- Test valve and sample bottle to test oil ppm residue included as standard