The SEPREMIUM range of oil/water separators separates oil from condensate, generated by compressed air systems. The SEPREMIUM achieves efficient separation of oil from condensate by means of directing the condensate through various filtration stages.
As condensate flows in to the SEPREMIUM, the oil is filtered out through various filtration elements.
The oil adsorbing elements combine various types of adsorption technologies to achieve less than 10 ppm oil residue values at the output stage.
The SEPREMIUM 3.5 is designed to be versatile and compact.
The elements are lightweight and servicing is a quick and above all clean process.
- Separation of all types of compressor lubricants
- Compact design and small footprint,
- easy handling
- flexible installation benefits
- Clothing kit included
- Competitive pricing levels
- Consult JORC for private labelling options
- High performance filtration materials applied
- Simple, fast and clean installation and maintenance procedure
- Successful separation of mineral oil, synthethic lubricants and stabile emulsions
- Test bottle included for routine output testing schedules
- Fixing bracket for wall mounting optionally available
- Brass threaded inlet/outlet, ensuring a secure installation (hose barbs are included)