At Airlines Pneumatics we stock the highly versatile aluminium bodied Hedland EG flow meters for air applications.
Our meters cover a range of flows and are available in brass and stainless steel.
The EG model range features an extended body and integral pressure gauge. Further details include:
* A direct reading interface
* Ability to install in any position
* 360 degree rotatable guard/scale
* Easier-to-read linear scale
* No flow straighteners or special piping required
* Relatively insensitive to shock and vibration
* Temperature up to 240 deg F
* Accuracy plus/minus 2% full scale
* Repeatability plus/minus 1%
* Calibrated for 1.0 S.G.
We also stock flow meters for use with oil, water based fluids and water.
If you have any questions regarding this product please contact us.
|Materials||2024 – T351 Anodized aluminium body, piston and cone|
|Operating Pressure:||69 bar (max) with 10:1 safety factor|
|Fatigue Rating||per NFPA T2.6.1R1-1991|
|Temperature Range||-29 to 116 deg C|